Layering clothes can instantly make you look chic and always create an exciting new look !
Items you need- Belts,summer scarves,necklace, linen/cotton vests,socks,hats,and just any of your favorite pieces the closet has to offer ... See its that easy ! Layering in winter technically doesn't require that much skill,while layering in summers can become tricky at times,thinking of all that extra sweat that comes with this trend !
Since I love to experiment with different layers, I have just knocked down the quintessential tips which might just come handy :)
Yes/Always- Summer/Spring Layering
- Keep this style more for casual outings,where you can experiment with different pieces to look cool !
- Always Wear Tees,lacy or fitted dresses,tanks,camisoles underneath ,while shrug,sheer blouses and button downs to be worn on top ! Light weight fabrics are best and are not too hot too ! Cinch your waist with a belt to add a second layer,if you have a narrow waistline
- For accessories, layer bangles and necklaces which are really trendy right now or try anything vintage to make you look cute and still stand out in a good way .
- If you are in your tweens ,go for T-shirts/Racer back, on top of tank for a peek-a-boo effect . Alternatively wear a flowing light vest over your shirt to add dimension .
- Keep it elegant and layer according your age and body type.
- Don't go overboard !Sometimes you don't need to layer... Just accessorize, it pulls the outfit in together.
- Avoid too much layering for formal meetings or at most go for a standard shirt and blazer look. Add more fun by replacing blazer with a crochet cardigan(only of your work place is insanely cold inside)Add a summer scarf and make sure you don't do any fancy ties,unless you want to squelch in them.
What I am wearing : Dress- Espirit, Shirt-Levis-(here too), Shoes- Bangkok, Bag- here,Necklace- Janpath,Bracelets- Accessorize,Belt-Lifestyle
P.S:Next on blog- My holiday outfits and what to wear for the beach !